Creamy Mushroom Risotto.
You can cook Creamy Mushroom Risotto using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Mushroom Risotto
- It’s 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1 cup of arborio rice.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1/4 cup of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped parsley.
- It’s 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- It’s to taste of salt & pepper.
Creamy Mushroom Risotto instructions
- In a medium saucepan, Saute mushrooms, onions in 1/2 tbsp olive oil. Set aside..
- Bring chicken broth to a simmer then keep warm while adding to rice..
- Toast rice in a seperate medium saucepan in 1/2 tbsp olive oil..
- Add 1/4 cup broth to rice and simmer until absorbed using med-low heat, stirring constantly. Continue adding 1/4 cup broth until absorbed and all broth added. This will take a while so don't hurry. Its important that all liquid is absorbed each time..
- While rice is cooking, add cream to mushroom mixture and blend with hand liquidizer or blender..
- When all broth has been absorbed, add in mushroom cream mixture and simmer for another 2 minutes. Turn off stove, stir in parsley & parmesan and serve..