Stuffed mini sweet peppers. Every time we plan something with Mae's family, I'm eager to see what she brings to the table. Her dishes are always tasteful and extremely well thought out. It made me reminisce on just how often I over-do, in every area of my life.
Have you seen those bags of sweet mini peppers showing up in the markets recently? They've become my new favorite snack. Quick easy amazingly delicious colorful stuffed sweet mini peppers is perfect appetizer snack recipe which can satisfy your taste buds. You can have Stuffed mini sweet peppers using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed mini sweet peppers
- Prepare of Key ingredients.
- Prepare 1 kg of mini sweet peppers.
- You need 400 grams of extra lean minced beef.
- It’s 12 tbsp of arborio rice.
- Prepare 1 large of grated onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sea salt.
- It’s 4 tbsp of (canned) chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried mint.
- Prepare 2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
Stuffed Mini Sweet PeppersSarah's Cucina Bella. The naturally sweet mini peppers are filled with a savory mixture of cream cheese and finely chopped vegetables. The stuffing mixture is delicious as a stand-alone cold dip, as well. These mini sweet peppers are the perfect bite-size appetizer!
Stuffed mini sweet peppers instructions
- Preheat oven to 180oC..
- Wash the mini peppers. Cut the top part of the peppers in order to create a cap. Then, remove seeds from the peppers. Wash the peppers inside to remove any remaining seeds (pepper seeds can cause indigestion and bloating)..
- Mix in a bowl all ingredients, except the extra virgin olive oil..
- Fill each pepper with the mix you prepared in the previous step with either using your hands or a teaspoon. Fill each pepper up to 3/4 of its capacity since rice will double in volume during baking..
- Place all peppers in a baking tray and drizzle with the extra virgin olive oil.Cover with a kitchen (aluminum) foil..
- Bake for 45 minutes or until rice is cooked.If you like peppers to look roasted, just remove the foil for the last 10 minutes of baking..
- Note: This recipe could be vegeterian by substituting the minced beef with 15 extra tablespoons of arborio rice.In that case you will use one teaspoon of sea salt and add 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil in the stuffing..
If desired, serve with guacamole or salsa for dipping. MORE+ LESS Stuffed Mini Peppers with Beef Rice are my kids favorite Stuffed Peppers Recipe. They are filled with flavorful mixture of fluffy rice and delicious beef. A no bake finger food that is delicious and simple to make. These Mini Stuffed Sweet Peppers are really the perfect party appetizer because they can be made in advance, then simply heated in the oven once the party begins.