Garlic Parmesan Cilantro Risotto.
You can cook Garlic Parmesan Cilantro Risotto using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Cilantro Risotto
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of finely diced onion.
- It’s 5 small of cloves garlic, finely minced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of arborio rice.
- You need 6 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt & pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of cilantro, chopped.
Garlic Parmesan Cilantro Risotto instructions
- In a large skillet, add butter, onions and garlic. Saute over medium heat until onions are translucent..
- Add rice and saute, stirring until rice is slightly toasted..
- Add 1 cup of chicken stock stir constantly until liquid is absorbed..
- Keep adding chicken stock 1/2 cup at a time stirring constantly until all chicken stock has been used and absorbed into the rice. This process is slow and usually takes around 30 minutes or so. Well worth the wait though!.
- Once all stock has been used, and rice is al dente, thick and creamy add parmesan cheese, salt & pepper. Stir until well combined..
- Fold in cilantro and serve warm. Enjoy!.