You can cook Parmesan Risotto using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Risotto
- You need 3 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Arborio Rice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of White Wine.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of Chicken Broth.
- You need 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
Parmesan Risotto step by step
- Gather all ingredients..
- Chop Onion .. As you can see I cheated haha and yet my eyes still were dying! They are so sensitive 😥.
- Melt butter in a large pan over medium heat and add your chopped onion and salt and pepper..
- Add your arborio rice to the pan..
- Then add your white wine until the rice is absorbed. This is literally the best kitchen smell ever..
- Now add half of your chicken broth to the mixture..
- Do not panic! I promise the rice will absorb all of this. 🙋.
- Once it is almost all absorbed add your other half of chicken broth..
- Finally when everything is absorbed add your parm cheese! Once it's melted your are all set!.