You can cook Asparagus Risotto using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asparagus Risotto
- You need of Step 1.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s of Step 2.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced fresh mushrooms.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need of Step 3.
- It’s 2 tsp of grated lemon peel.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of arborio rice.
- You need of Broth Mixture.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of condensed chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white wine.
- It’s of Step 6.
- It’s 3 cup of fresh cut asparagus, 2 inch pieces.
- It’s of Step 8.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water.
- It’s of Step 9.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of greek seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of basil leaves.
Asparagus Risotto step by step
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet or wok..
- Saute onion and mushrooms for 5 minutes until mushroom liquid is evaporated.
- Stir in rice and lemon peel.
- Combine chicken broth with first amount of water and wine. Add 1/2c. of mixture to rice mixture and stir until evaporated..
- Add another 2 1/2c. of broth mixture, 1/2c. at a time..
- Add asparagus.
- Add remaining 1 1/4c. broth mixture in 2 additions. Cook, stirring constantly until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender and creamy. Ensure that the asparagus is tender. If it isn't continue stirring on heat until they are..
- Add second amount of water.
- Add the remaining ingredients; stir. Remove from heat. Serve immediately..