Instant Pot Rice Pudding. Jump to: Step by Step Guide Save time & no need to worry about watching your pot. In the Instant Pot, combine rice, sugar, salt, and milk.
An Instant Pot is one of the most popular brands of electric pressure cookers. They are easy to use and your Instant Pot can help you create this I've made rice pudding in my pressure cookers many different ways and this is my favorite way to make it. It's the best pressure cooker rice pudding. You can have Instant Pot Rice Pudding using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Rice Pudding
- You need 1 Cup of Short Grain Rice.
- Prepare 2 1/2 Cups of 2% Milk.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Sugar or Splenda.
- It’s 1 Cup of 2% Milk.
- It’s 1/2-3/4 Cup of 2% Milk.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Raisins (possibly).
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Cinnamon (possibly).
Instant Pot Rice Pudding is an easy and hassle-free recipe for this classic rice dessert. Pressure cooker rice pudding is a great dessert to make when you are stuck for time or need to make something quick! It's one of the Instant Pot drop-and-go recipes where you literally throw everything in, stir. Delicious rice pudding made easily in your Instant Pot.
Instant Pot Rice Pudding instructions
- Add 1 1/2 cup water to the bottom on the Instant Pot..
- In a 7 Cup Pyrex Bowl Add Rice and 2 1/2 Cup 2% milk..
- Add 3/4 Cup sugar or Splenda and mix..
- Some add Cinnamon. I did not. Also you can add Raisins. Place milk mixture on a high rise Trivet and gently drop in Instant Pot..
- Set on High for 20 minute. After let pressure come down naturally. Bout 15 minutes..
- Stir. Add 1 Cup 2% Milk. Allow to cool or eat warm. I normally go to the next step..
- After some time the rice will absorb the milk and your Pudding will thicken up a bit. Stir it. Add 1/2 – 3/4 Cup Milk. Stir..
- Very creamy. If you like it warm eat it now. If not, put a lid on it and stick it in the refrigerator to cool!!!.
I made this recipe for the first time so you can follow along with me. This rice pudding recipe couldn't be easier when made in your Instant Pot® or other multi-functional pressure cooker. Rinse rice until water runs clear. Strain out most of the water and add rice to a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®). Add milk, water, vanilla extract, cinnamon.