Better Than Your Mom's Spanish Rice.
You can cook Better Than Your Mom's Spanish Rice using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Better Than Your Mom's Spanish Rice
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 medium of Onion, diced.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic, smashed and minced.
- It’s 1 cup of Short grain rice (I like pearl rice).
- You need 1 can of Diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of Water.
- It’s 2 tsp of Chicken bouillon.
Better Than Your Mom's Spanish Rice instructions
- In a medium pot, heat olive oil..
- Add the onion and cook on medium high heat till onion looks puffy..
- Add the garlic and rice..
- Stir the rice and level to make the rice flat..
- Repeat number 4 till the rice takes on color and the onions and garlic start browning..
- Add the can of tomatoes and reduce heat to medium..
- Add the water..
- Add the chicken bouillon and stir..
- Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes. Or until most of the water has been absorbed..
- Stir, cover and remove from heat. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving..