Double truffle risotto. Jump to navigationJump to search. ". Double-click to consume. — In-game description. Truffles, Parmesan, risotto.what can be wrong?
Sabatino Truffles brings you an authentic truffle risotto that you can make at home! Sabatino Truffle Risotto is a ready to eat meal contained in an all in one pouch! Adding black truffle flavor takes this truffle risotto from wow to WOW. You can cook Double truffle risotto using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double truffle risotto
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of arborio rice.
- It’s 6 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of yellow onion (diced).
- You need 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 1/2 oz of truffle butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white wine.
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Truffle oil.
- You need Pinch of kosher salt.
- It’s Pinch of black pepper.
We found these canned mushrooms and black truffles at our local grocery and they are also available on Amazon. On a cold night, this one-dish meal of Pancetta Risotto with Truffle Oil screams comfort. This was delicious, possibly the best risotto I've ever made. I used black truffle oil instead of white.
Double truffle risotto step by step
- In a large sauce pan over medium heat, melt together the butter and olive oil..
- Add the onion and minced garlic then sauté until the onion becomes soft and slightly translucent.
- Add the rice and stir until the rice becomes completely coated and starts to turn opaque..
- Add the white wine and continue to stir until the wine has completely evaporated ensuring to scrape any brown bits from the bottom of the pan..
- Stir in the chicken stock in 1 cup at a time, ensue that the sock has been completely absorbed by the rice prior to adding the next cup. Repeat until all 6 cups have been incorporated, and the rice is al dente..
- turn the heat to low and stir in the truffle butter, continue to stir until the butter has melted an completely incorporated..
- Stir in the Parmesan cheese, heavy cream, & truffle oil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy! (Note: you can garnish each serving with a splash of the truffle oil and black pepper).
Categories: Italian Risotto Recipes Rice Recipes Mushroom Appetizer Side Dish Lunch Sauteing Recipes Gluten Free. Meal Feast: Double-click to set out a Pot of Truffle Risotto to share with anyone in the area. Continue cooking until the rice is creamy but has a little bite left in it. Add parmesan, to taste, and stir well. To serve, spoon the risotto into a serving dish and shave the truffle over the top.