Beef stroganoff. Learn how to cook Classic Beef Stroganoff, with tender strips of beef and mushrooms, in an incredible creamy sauce. An easy beef stroganoff recipe with tender strips of beef and mushrooms cooked in sour cream and served over noodles. Made with the best beef stroganoff sauce.
This recipe uses a roux to create a beef gravy that is then thickened with. This delicious beef stroganoff recipe is made with lean beef, beef stock, sour cream, onion, and spices. Complete the meal with a veggie or salad. You can cook Beef stroganoff using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef stroganoff
- It’s 1 packages of beef for stew.
- It’s 1 packages of sour cream (medium size).
- Prepare 1/2 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of worcheshire sauce.
- It’s 1 of johnnys seasoning salt.
- You need 2 cup of white or short grain rice.
Beef stroganoff is the original family favorite skillet meal. This recipe is so decadent and savory We know and love this recipe with egg noodles, however beef stroganoff was traditionally served with. Make a classic beef stroganoff with steak and mushrooms for a tasty midweek meal. Garnish with parsley and serve with pappardelle pasta or rice.
Beef stroganoff instructions
- cook rice. traditionally or via rice cooker.
- as rice cooks brown beef in large frying pan. seasoning with johnny's as you cook.
- once meat is ready, drain some but not all juice. lower heat to mid-low and add in rest of the ingredients.
- mix and let simmer on low till rice is done..
- serve on top of rice.
Beef stroganoff is the ultimate cold weather dinner. The Best Kind Of Beef To Use For Stroganoff. Many stroganoff recipes call for tougher cuts of meats to be braised and simmered. Beef and mushrooms are always a great match, and this recipe for classic Beef Stroganoff shows off exactly why. This delicious ground beef stroganoff is quick and easy – perfect for a weeknight meal and so tasty, it is sure to be a hit with the family!