Mango Sticky Rice.
You can have Mango Sticky Rice using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Sticky Rice
- You need 250 g of short-grain rice.
- It’s 350 of + 50ml canned light coconut milk.
- You need 100 g of erythritol.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cardamom.
Mango Sticky Rice instructions
- Rinse and soak rice for 30min.
- Drain rice, steam for 30min or until soft.
- Separately combine 350ml coconut milk, erythritol, salt & cardamom. Bring to almost a boil.
- Combine rice and sauce, let sit 20-30min.
- Add extra 50ml coconut milk (and water) if too dry.