Egyptian mashi cosa (stuffed squash) with chicken vegetable stir fry. Heat chicken broth cube, ghee and mastikah until mastikah melts. Layer veggies in a flat pot or baking tin. Add chicken broth mixture to veggies and allow to come to the boil on the stove top.
Changing up the rhythm in healthy eating, I turned my meal around to get my nutritional intake with some variety. When the mushrooms start to soften, add broccoli florets and stir-fry until the broccoli is tender. Remove cooked mushrooms and broccoli from the pan and set aside. You can cook Egyptian mashi cosa (stuffed squash) with chicken vegetable stir fry using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egyptian mashi cosa (stuffed squash) with chicken vegetable stir fry
- It’s of Stir fry.
- You need 1 cup of Mushrooms diced.
- Prepare 200 grams of Diced chicken breast.
- It’s of Stuffed squash.
- It’s 8 small of Italian zucchini (about 6 inches in length).
- It’s 1 cup of Short grain rice.
- It’s 20 grams of Chopped fresh dill.
- Prepare 2 clove of of garlic minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- You need 20 grams of Chopped fresh corriander.
- You need 20 grams of Chopped fresh parsley.
- It’s 2 of bullion cubes (chicken or vegetable).
- You need 4 cup of boiling water.
This chicken squash stir fry meets all of those criteria and more. It has chicken (thighs or This is a great stir fry for summer, using seasonal squashes and chicken for an easy meal in half an hour! This colorful sweet-spicy chicken and vegetable stir-fry features a sweet-spicy sauce and a topping of dry-roasted peanuts, which add delicious crunch. Stir-Fried Chicken and Broccoli with Black Bean Sauce.
Egyptian mashi cosa (stuffed squash) with chicken vegetable stir fry instructions
- Divide squash evenly in half trying to keep all a uniform size. Cut the tips off the end so they can stand..
- Core the middle of the squash with a vegetable peeler, being careful to not go through the bottom or the sides..
- Mix together in a bowl the rinced rice, herbs, tomato paste, garlic and salt..
- Stuff each zucchini with the rice mixture generously.
- Waste not what not, set aside the cores of the zucchini for the stir fry..
- Stand the stuffed zucchini in a medium size sauce pan evenly, making sure you get a good fit. If loose they will tip over..
- Boil the water with bullion cubes, pour the broth over the stuffed zucchinis until just over the top. Any not covered well will cook just fine..
- Bring pan to a boil and reduce heat to simmer about 20 minutes. Until broth is absorbed and rice cooked..
- In a frying pan add the diced chicken, zucchini cores and mushrooms seasoning to taste. Stir fry until cooked about 10 minutes..
Delicious healthy, tasty and easy to put together. This stir-fry does not require blending your peppers, all you need to do is to julienne or slice the Peppers and Vegetables. Basically, this is a recipe on how to make Chicken sauce with vegetables because. I had to improvise a lot on this recipe. Just moved and almost no spices and such.