Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Risotto with Smoked Prawns
Categories : BEST RECIPE
Risotto with Smoked Prawns.
You can cook Risotto with Smoked Prawns using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Risotto with Smoked Prawns
- You need 1 of black pepper for grinding.
- You need 1 of Parsley.
- Prepare 1 of -Olive-oil.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 4 cup of chicken Broth.
- It’s 1 tbsp of of Butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of of Parmesan cheese grated.
- Prepare 1 packages of Smoked prawns.
- It’s 1 cup of of white dry wine.
- It’s 3 of Cherry tomatos.
- You need 6 large of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 of Red sweet pepper.
- Prepare 300 grams of Arborio rice.
Risotto with Smoked Prawns instructions
- in a medium skillet add Olive oil,heat and add two cloves of minced garlic, fry over low heat Then add the smoked prawns, saute for 5 minutes -Add two tablespoons of chopped parsley at the end and let it rest off the heat.
- In a small skillet fry for 3 minutes 2 minced cloves of garlic, then add 3 cherry tomatos cut in half and saute for 5 minutes. Remove frome heat and let it rest.
- In 2-quart saucepan, heat broth and wine just to boiling, add a bit of salt and remove from heat.
- In large skillet heat oil over medium heat, add 2cloves of minced garlic, 2 well minced red sweet pepper or peprika and 1full tablespoon of chopped onion. Saute at medium heat for 5minutes, then add the rice; stirr constantly for 3 minutes or until rice just starts to brown.
- Add 1/2 cup of the hot broth mixture;cook, stiring constantly, until all the liquid has been absorbed. Continue to cook adding broth mixture and stirring constantly. 1/2 cup at a time, until all liquid has been absorbed and rice is creamy but slightly al dente (about 18 to 25 minutes) add salt to taste. Just before serving add butter and cheese, stiring constantly for 1 minute.
- Spoon risotto on serving dish, spoon disired prawns on top of the risotto, add some black pepper and finally add two halfs of tomatos as disired (the tomatos are decorative, but they can be eaten as well).