You can cook Mushroom Risotto using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mushroom Risotto
- You need 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloved.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 2 cup of arborio rice.
- You need 300 grams of mushrooms.
- You need 4 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of arugula.
- It’s 3 of chicken stock cubes.
Mushroom Risotto step by step
- Boil water and add the chicken stock cubes..
- Cook the onion and garlic in a pan with the butter..
- Increase heat to high and add rice..
- Slowly add water with chicken stock while continually stirring..
- Add mushrooms..
- Test the rice to see if it is cooked..
- Serve with parmesan cheese and arugula..