Easy Chicken Paella. This Easy Chicken Paella Recipe is a one pan dinner that makes a great weeknight meal. Swap traditional seafood paella for an easy chicken and chorizo version – a hearty family supper for four. Find more dinner inspiration at BBC Good Food.
Easy chicken chorizo paella may not be the way a purist in Spain might do it, but this chicken Get ready for the easiest paella ever. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. An authentic-tasting chicken and chorizo paella recipe that conjures up memories of sunny days in Spain. You can cook Easy Chicken Paella using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Paella
- It’s of paella.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
- It’s 4 large of boneless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 of plain flour ( for dusting ).
- You need 500 grams of paella rice (can use risotto rice).
- It’s 6 slice of pancetta (or smokey bacon).
- You need 100 grams of chorizo.
- Prepare 1 of onion – finely chopped.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves chopped finely.
- It’s 2 liter of hot chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 2 large of pinches of saffron.
- It’s 2 of handfulls of fresh or frozen peas.
- You need 10 of king prawns (optional, can use any seafood).
Stir through the paella rice, then add the saffron and stock. This easy chicken paella recipe uses the delicious, mild, tasty and somehow addictive chicken meat as the only ingredient of animal origin and the essence of traditional Spanish paella. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Cook, skin-side down, until the skin is browned and crisp (the.
Easy Chicken Paella instructions
- preheat oven to 190c or gas mark 5.
- season chicken breasts, lightly dust with flour.
- heat a large wok or paella pan with olive oil.
- brown the chicken breats in the pan.
- once all chicken breasts have been browned,place the chicken on a baking tray and place in the centre of the oven for 30 mins.
- whilst chicken is cooking in the oven, fry the chorizo and panchetta in the wok or pan until brown and crispy..
- then add the garlic and onion, cook until soft.
- in the meantime, infuse half the stock with the saffron..
- then add smoked paprika, the rice and the infused chicken stock to the pan. leave to cook for 20 mins on a medium heat. stir from time to time.
- after 20 minutes the rice should be nearly cooked. add the rest of the stock, along with peas, prawns and any seafood you are adding..
- cook for a further 10 minutes..
- take the chicken out of the oven, cut in to large chunks..
- add the chicken to the pan and cook for another 5 minutes..
- check the rice is fully cooked before serving, enjoy!.
The pressure cooker makes paella quick and easy. This rice dish is studded with tender chicken and slices of spicy sausage for lots of flavor. Seafood-and-Chicken Paella with Chorizo. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Our Easy Chicken Paella recipe brings a satisfying favourite to the table. With the classic combination of chicken, sausage and shrimp, you'll be sure to please everyone at dinner!