You can cook Ginger Risotto using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ginger Risotto
- You need 1/2 cup of arborio rice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white onion diced.
- It’s 1 cup of white wine divided.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ginger.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red bell pepper diced.
- Prepare 4 cup of hot water.
- You need 1 clove of garlic mined.
Ginger Risotto step by step
- prepare vegetables and set aside.
- bring 4 cups of water to a boil and reduce heat to simmer.
- put olive oil in skillet on medium heat. when oil begins to smoke reduce heat to medium low and add vegetables.
- stir vegetables for 3 minutes and add abortion rice stir until evenly coated in oil..
- add 1/2 cup of white wine and stir till absorbed. Add 1/2 cup of water at a time, waiting for each half cup to be absorbed before adding the next half cup.
- when rice begins to get tender add second half cup of white wine stir till absorbed and the add minced garlic.
- add ginger, paprika and Cayenne pepper. then salt to taste.
- continue adding water till desired tenderness and serve..