You can cook Parmesan Risotto using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Parmesan Risotto
- It’s 1 cup of Arborio rice.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Evoo.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of of hot chicken stock.
- You need 1/2 cup of Onion diced.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chopped fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Parmesan Risotto step by step
- Heat olive oil and butter in a medium sauce pot. Add rice and sauté for 3 minutes stirring constantly.
- Add garlic, onion, salt and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes..
- Add 1 cup of hot stock and cook stirring constantly until absorbed.
- Add another cup of stock and stir frequently until absorbed..
- Add 1 cup of stock stirring until absorbed.
- Add remaining 1/2 cup of stock and stir until mixture thickens. Then add Parmesan cheese and parsley mix well..
- Plate and serve with a drizzle of evoo.