Asparagus & Lemon Risotto. Grow Asparagus Seeds, Plants and Crowns – Find Asparagus seeds and roots that continue to produce an abundance of stocks. Asparagus is the name a genus of plants within the flowering plant family Asparagaceae, as well as a type of vegetable obtained from one species within the genus Asparagus, specifically the young shoots of Asparagus officinalis. Asparagus is one of the first plants that greets us in springtime!
It thrives in any area having winter ground There's a reason why many of us turn to asparagus in the spring and summer months: It's one of the. You can have Asparagus & Lemon Risotto using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asparagus & Lemon Risotto
- You need 1 cup of rice, Arborio, Italian short-grain rice.
- Prepare 200 g of Parma ham.
- It’s 1 of bunch of Aspargus, steamed and chopped.
- It’s 2 of onions, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 cups of chicken stock, Maggi.
- It’s of Basil for garnish.
Asparagus & Lemon Risotto instructions
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Add the onions to the oil and sauté for 2-3 minutes over medium heat or until the onions are translucent..
- Add your Arborio rice. Stir the rice well with the onions and oil until the rice is coated with the oil..
- Add the wine. When the wine is almost absorbed, reduce the heat and ladle in enough stock to cover the risotto..
- When the added stock is almost absorbed, re-cover the risotto with more stock..
- Continue this process for about 20 minutes or until the risotto is tender to your liking..
- When the stock absorption rate slows down considerably, add the asparagus and drizzle in the lemon juice..
- Let it stand for 3-4 minutes and then serve in bowls wrapping the risotto with the Parma ham..