Chilli Chicken Risotto. MasterChef winner Ping Coombes gives a chicken risotto an Asian twist using Blue Dragon's sweet chilli sauce. The result is a mouthwatering cheesy baked. A creamy risotto with a spicy kick which is perfect for a weekday comforting meal or equally good dressed up for a dinner party served in posh bowls with a crisp salad on the side.
Very nice with a crisp green salad. Risotto is a classic that everyone should know, and this EASY creamy Chicken and Mushroom Risotto is one of. This article contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a small amount of money if a reader clicks through and makes a purchase. You can have Chilli Chicken Risotto using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chilli Chicken Risotto
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 4 cups of Chicken Stock.
- It’s 1 of Onion, finely chopped.
- You need 2 of Red Chillies, deseeded & finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 cloves of Garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 350 g of Chicken Breast, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of Red Pepper, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Pepper, finely chopped.
- You need 100 g of Butter.
- You need 2 cups of Risotto Rice.
- You need Bunch of Coriander, finely chopped.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 25 g of Parmesan.
All our articles and reviews are. MasterChef winner Ping Coombes gives a chicken risotto an Asian twist using Blue Dragon's sweet chilli sauce. The result is a mouthwatering cheesy baked risotto. Learn to make this creamy, comforting risotto with our easy, step-by-step recipe – great for using up leftover chicken.
Chilli Chicken Risotto instructions
- Heat oil in large saucepan.
- Add onion and cook until soft (about 5 minutes).
- Add garlic, chillies & chicken and cook for 5 – 7 minutes.
- Add peppers & rice and cook until rice is translucent.
- Add 50g of the butter.
- Add half of the stock and stir.
- Keep adding stock as the rice absorbs it.
- Once the rice is cooked, turn off the heat and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add remaining butter, parmesan & coriander and stir gently.
A delicious, authentic-tasting Italian risotto with chicken and asparagus. Perfect with a glass of Italian wine!. With Chicken Breast Recipes on Yummly Easy Shredded Chicken Breast Hack, Creamy Avocado Risotto With Balsamic Glazed Chicken Breast, Grilled Artichoke Risotto L'Antro dell'Alchimista. Absolutely one of the best risottos I have made.