Broad Bean & Sakura Shrimp Rice.
You can cook Broad Bean & Sakura Shrimp Rice using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broad Bean & Sakura Shrimp Rice
- It’s 8-10 of Broad Beans.
- It’s 30 g of Sakura Shrimp.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Sake(Rice Wine).
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 360 ml of Short grain rice (or 2 cups used for the rice cooker).
Broad Bean & Sakura Shrimp Rice step by step
- Take the beans out from the pod. Make an 1 cm incision on the opposite side of the black line. (This will help take out the beans from the inner skin easily.).
- Boil 1 liter of water and add 1 heaping Tbsp. of salt. Add the beans and boil or 2 minutes. Drain and Cool..
- Push out the beans by pinching the opposite side of the incision. Set aside..
- Wash and drain the rice. Place the rice, salt and sake in the rice cooker. Add the water until the 2 cup line and mix so that the salt will dissolve in the water. Sprinkle the sakura shrimp on top and cook..
- Peel and thinly julienne the ginger and immerse in water for 10 minutes..
- Once the rice is done, add the beans and fluff the rice. Serve in individual rice bowls and garnish with ginger..