Beef & Vegetable Porridge. Beef is the culinary name for meat from cattle, particularly skeletal muscle. Humans have been eating beef since prehistoric times. Beef is a source of protein and nutrients.
It is a penetration testing tool that focuses on the web browser. BEEF is a comedic spin on a real person courtroom show. Set in a NY deli, BEEF revolves around People march in with a "beef" for Lou to solve with old-school advice, simple justice, or a fine cut of. Перевод слова beef, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. You can have Beef & Vegetable Porridge using 16 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef & Vegetable Porridge
- Prepare of meat.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white cooking wine.
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s of main.
- You need 1 cup of dry arborio rice.
- You need medium of potato.
- You need 1 medium of onion.
- It’s 1 medium of carrot.
- It’s 1 small of zucchini.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 6 cup of water.
Learn all about different cuts of beef, from steak to short rib, plus top tips to help you buy the best, prepare and cook to perfection. beef ( plural beef or beefs or beeves). beef ( third-person singular simple present beefs, present participle beefing, simple past and past participle beefed). beef ( not comparable). A full-grown steer, bull, ox, or cow, especially one intended for use as meat. Beef, flesh of mature cattle, as distinguished from veal, the flesh of calves. The best beef is obtained from early maturing, special beef breeds.
Beef & Vegetable Porridge step by step
- Wash rice, then cover with water and let soak for 1 hour (not cooking).
- Mix all meat ingredients (first 5), set aside at least 30 minutes..
- Fine dice your veggies, set aside..
- Put a large skillet/stir-fry/wok on medium heat. Put 2 tablespoons Sesame oil in pan (vegetable oil works if you don't have sesame oil).
- Add meat to pan. Stir and chop into smaller pieces. Cook for about 7 minutes, breaking it up as it cooks. Should be about 2/3 way cooked..
- Increase heat to medium high. Add chopped potato and onion to meat. Cook for 5 minutes stirring frequently..
- Add carrots to pan. Cook 5 minutes while stirring..
- Drain water from rice..
- Increase heat to high, add rice to pan..
- Cook for 7 minutes. Stirring constantly to prevent burning..
- Add zucchini to pan, cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly..
- Add the 6 cups water to the pan. Stir..
- When the water starts to boil, keep heat to medium. Cook for 15 minutes until thick and only a little bit of water is left..
- Reduce heat to medium low. Add 2 tablespoons Sesame oil and 2 tablespoons soy sauce. Mix well, cook for 5 more minutes..
- Serve hot. May garnish with sesame seeds, diced green onions..
High-quality beef has firm, velvety, fine-grained lean, bright.