Colourful risotto with scampi. Great recipe for Creamy tagliatelle with ham and belgian endive. Belgian endive has an acquired taste and is not always the favourite for children. In this recipe, the creamy sauce reduces the bitterness and make you appreciate this vegetable.
Feel free to replace the scallops with any seafood you like! The longest step would be to make the purée so make sure to start with that or replace it with a puree of Jerusalem artichoke or. Mix the honey, rice vinegar, soy sauce, part of the crushed garlic and ginger, and sesame oil (to taste). You can cook Colourful risotto with scampi using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Colourful risotto with scampi
- Prepare 150 g of risotto rice.
- It’s 18 of scampi (or more).
- It’s 500 mL of chicken stock (or vegetable).
- It’s 3 of medium sized carrots.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper.
- You need 1 of sjalot or 1/2 onion.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s 35 g of tomato paste.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- You need 2 of anchovy filet (in oil).
- It’s 0.1 g of saffron.
- It’s of Chili flakes.
- You need of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of Optional.
- Prepare 75 g of (frozen) peas.
Make sure to taste this glace and adjust when necessary! Shred the onion and crush the garlic to a pulp. Cut the zucchini in half and scoop out the inside with a spoon. Cut the insides in small pieces!
Colourful risotto with scampi step by step
- Dice the carrots and bell pepper. Shred the sjalot, mince the garlic and cut the anchovy filets in small strips..
- Put olive oil in a deep pan and add the scampi's. Feel free to add some extra garlic!.
- Let the scampi release their flavour and when almost ready take them out of the pan..
- Add the anchovy to the remaining oil in the pan. Stir until the filets have desintegrated in the oil..
- Put your diced sjalot in the oil and flavor with some chili flakes and part of the minced garlic. Stir untill the sjalot becomes translucent..
- Add the carrots to the pan and cook for about 2-3 minutes. Then add the bell pepper and let it sit for another 2 minutes..
- Shortly cook the risotto rice with the vegetables untill translucent..
- Add the chicken stock and tomato paste to the pan. Season with saffron and cayenne pepper..
- Stir frequently and add water when necessary..
- If the rice is almost ready, add the scampi and cook for another 2 minutes..
- (Optional) At this moment, I like to add peas to add some colour to the dish..
- When the water has almost evaporated, turn up the heat to get a delicious crust at the bottom of the pan..
- Put on your plate and enjoy!.
Spread some olive oil on the outside off the zucchini halves. Put olive oil in a hot pan and add the minced meat. Spicy Shrimp Scampi Risotto with Garden Fresh Peas. See recipes for Easy Shrimp Scampi, Colourful risotto with scampi too. Instant Pot® Shrimp Scampi Risotto I tried to combine the best of both worlds with this combination of risotto and shrimp scampi.